TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing one or more tickets to JAM Festival you consent to, and agree to be bound by, Ticketbooth’s terms and conditions of purchase as well as the following Terms & Conditions.
In these Terms & Conditions;
a) The “Promoter” means the promoter of the Event, Waked Group Pty Ltd (ACN 159 102 306) and includes any of its contractors, servants, agents, successors and assigns.
b) References to a “Ticket-Holder” includes you and any person you have bought a ticket on behalf of, including children under the age of 18 years.
c) The “Event” means JAM Festival held over 5th - 7th February 2016.
d) The “Venue” means Cliftonville Lodge Resort, 1558 River Road, Lower Portland NSW
e) References to “Venue Staff” include staff and security at the Venue.
2. The Ticket-Holder acknowledges and agrees that entry to the Event and the Venue is at the Ticket-Holder’s own risk.
3. The Event is a licensed, all-ages event. Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times during the Event.
4. The Ticket-Holder acknowledges and agrees to the following conditions of entry to the Venue;
a) Pass-outs are available.
b) Wristbands will be provided and must be worn at all times during the Event. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
c) During the Event the Ticket-Holder must remain on designated pathways, and follow directions issued by the Promoter and Venue Staff. In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation the Ticket-Holder must comply with all orders issued by the Promoter and Venue Staff.
d) The Ticket-Holder must comply with all applicable rules and laws.
e) Smoking is only permitted within marked designated smoking areas.
f) No animals are allowed, except for registered guide dogs.
g) A search of the Ticket-Holder’s person and/or possessions may be carried out at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any confiscated items.
h) The following items are prohibited (“Prohibited Items”) and must not be brought into the Venue:
i) Soft drinks, juice or non-alcoholic beverages of any kind, except for sealed plastic bottles of water or other drinks which may be required for health or safety reasons (must be in a sealed container and accompanied by a certificate from a health professional).
ii) Alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind.
iii) Glass containers or objects of any kind, except for reading glasses.
v) Disposable BBQs, open fires, naked flames, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other items considered by the Promoter or Venue Staff to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance or that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with the Event.
5) The Ticket-Holder acknowledges and agrees that participation in any water-based activities is at the Ticket-Holder’s own risk.
6) Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event by persons over the age of 18 years upon presentation of valid photo identification. The Ticket-Holder acknowledges that it is an offence to supply children under the age of 18 years with alcohol and anyone reasonably suspected of doing so will be evicted from the Venue and their ticket will not be refunded.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject the Ticket-Holder from, the Event and the Venue if in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter and/or Venue Staff;
a) The Ticket-Holder has failed to comply with a reasonable request of the Promoter or Venue Staff;
b) The Ticket-Holder has engaged in behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance to the Promoter, its property or any other person present at the Venue, or is reasonably suspected of having a Prohibited Item in their possession;
c) The Ticket-Holder is intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive or has engaged in anti-social behaviour; or
d) The Ticket-Holder assists or attempts to assist any person trespassing onto the Venue.
If the Ticket-Holder is ejected from the Venue they will not be allowed re-admission to the Event and their ticket will not be refunded.
8) The Ticket-Holder acknowledges and agrees that in entering the Venue, they consent to being filmed and/or photographed during the Event. The Promoter may reproduce and publish that footage and/or photographs without restriction, including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and across all media, without further authorisation by or compensation to the Ticket-Holder.
9) The Promoter reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised acts, programs and activities without prior notification to the Ticket-Holder. No tickets will be refunded owing to such variation, substitution or withdrawal.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event, in which event it will use its best endeavours to notify the Ticket-Holder via its website. If the Ticket-Holder wishes to apply for a refund they must do so within five working days of the original Event date. If the ticket held by the Ticket-Holder was a free or complimentary ticket, they shall not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled event.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to abandon the Event if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, the conditions at the Venue are dangerous for the health and safety of those present. In such circumstances the Ticket-Holder shall not be entitled to a refund.
12) The Ticket-Holder acknowledges that;
a) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage or loss to their hearing. The use of ear-plugs is recommended if this is a concern.
b) The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all reasonable care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain unsafe and uneven surfaces. The Ticket-Holder should exercise all care and caution while entering and remaining in the Venue.
13) The Ticket-Holder agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the Ticket-Holder or any third party under any circumstances for any loss of profit, interruption to business, injury or death to any person, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss and damage sustained or incurred by the Promoter or any third party, whether such liability arises directly or indirectly as a result of;
a) The Ticket-Holder’s attendance of the Event;
b) Any breach by the Promoter of its obligations under these Terms & Conditions;
c) The supply, performance or use of any goods or services; or
d) Any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct on the part of the Promoter.
14) The Ticket-Holder shall fully and completely indemnify the Promoter in respect of any and all claims, actions, demands, suits, loss and/or damage sustained by any person or party whatsoever for injury to any person(s) and/or property caused by or in connection with or arising out of the Ticket-Holder’s attendance of the Event or in the performance of these Terms & Conditions, whether caused by any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct on the part of the Promoter or otherwise, and in respect of all costs and charges in connection therewith whether arising under statute or common law.
15) All warranties and conditions which may by law be excluded are expressly excluded. Where such warranties or conditions cannot be excluded, modified or restricted, the Promoter’s liability shall be limited to providing the Ticket-Holder with a refund of the ticket price (less any applicable booking fee).
16) Tickets may not, without the Promoter’s written consent, be on-sold at a premium or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Venue to any bearer of a ticket sold or otherwise supplied in breach of this condition.